3D print flexible, soft-touch models
With Rubber-like PolyJet photopolymers, you can simulate rubber with different levels of hardness, elongation and tear resistance. Gray, black, white and translucent, Rubber-like material enables you to simulate a very wide variety of finished products, from soft-grip handles to footwear. With Stratasys J750 and Connex3 systems, you can add color to the mix for exceptional final-product realism.
3D Printing With Rubber-like Material
Create realistic prototypes to test and verify any design that includes rubber.
Simulate soft-touch coatings, nonslip surfaces, rubber surrounds or overmolding. Test and verify grips, pulls, handles, gaskets or footwear. A range of Rubber-like and Digital Materials let you zero in on exactly the elastomer properties you need.
Produce soft, flexible prototypes or multi-material prototypes that require shock absorption, vibration dampening or a non-slip surface:
- TangoPlus FLX 930 (Shore 27A)
- TangoBlackPlus FLX 980 (Shore 27A)
- Agilus30 FLX935 (Shore 30A)
- Agilus30 Black FLX985 (Shore 30A)
Available on all Connex1, Connex2 and Connex3 systems, the Agilus30 family provides superior tear-resistance, elongation at break and rubber-like texture. It’s ideal for advanced design verification and functional testing.
3D print semi-flexible prototypes like automotive tire tread or shoe soles:
- TangoGray FLX950 (Shore 70A)
- TangoBlack FLX973 (Shore 70A)
Simulate a variety of elastomers by combining rigid and flexible materials. With a multi-material 3D printer like Connex3 or Stratasys J750, you can:
- Combine Tango or Agilus30 with Rigur for greater toughness and a range of Shore A values from 27 to 95.
- Combine Tango or Agilus30 with Digital ABS for greater durability and a range of Shore A values from 27 to 95.