Emco Campus is a E Learning multimedia program that teaches all the basics of modern CNC technology. The cleverly-designed teaching format makes even complex concepts easy to grasp and learn. Interactive dialog features allow the students to progress at their own pace. Views are displayed using attractive 3D and 2D graphics, animations, and videos, sustainably improving the success of the learning process.
- EMCO Campus can be used independently of Concept machines and control software
- 4 courses teach all the basics of modern CNC technology
- Attractive 3D, 2D graphics, animations, and videos
- Working through the content and tests using learning folders
- Authoring tool: individually creating content pages
- “Learnmeter” displaying the personal course progress
Four courses are offered on the following topics:
Basics of Metal cutting technology
- Basic knowledge of metal cutting technology for unskilled workers
- Knowledge in conventional metal cutting technology Turning and Milling
CNC Machine operator
- CNC Basis: System of CNC machines, Co-ordinate systems, Tools.
- Operation and set up of CNC machines, first steps in CNC Programming
CNC Machine set-up operator
- CNC Advanced, CNC expert: Conception of metal cutting procedure, Calculation of the technology data
- Selection of the tools, basic knowledge of CAD/CAM.
- CNC professional: Operating and programming with regard to economic aspects
- Planning of production, technology and process. Optimization of existing CNC programs.
- Reduction of productive and non productive time, Quality assurance.
For the Teachers:
Creating learning folders for the course – Knowledge modules for the different qualification levels
Authoring tool – Individually creating contents pages
Learning folders and test questions – Distributing learning folders to specific trainees, students, learners and setting the test questions for each learning folder
Overview – Overview of all trainees registered, of all tests taken
For the Learners:
Learning Folders – Working through the content and tests using learning folders
Presenting the Content – Presenting the content using 3D, 2D graphics, animations, and videos
Further readings and library – Additional contents per topic and overview of all available contents
Course overview and progress – Course overview and display of personal course progress
Learning, practice, test – self-control of the imparted knowledge – personal course progress, quizzes