CAMConcept is a CAD/CAM programming system for turning and milling with integrated 3D graphic simulation. It combines the functionality of a professional CAD/CAM system with the advantages of a specific training program. The beauty of CamConcept is the option to directly control the CNC machine (55 & 105 series).
CAMConcept incorporates both the functions of a professional CAD/CAM system and the advantages of a special training program. All core CAD program functions are available. Graphic displays of CNC cycles allow quick programming, while simulations and collision checks ensure that control programming is safe. The 3D simulations make it perfect for training at programming stations, and also for making complex turning and milling workpieces simple to produce any time. With its many functions, user-friendly operation and clear structure, CAMConcept is one of the leading software systems in the field of training
- Symbol controlled operator guidance
- Graphic input form
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch
- 3D machining simulation (Workpiece, clamping device and collision control)
- Display of various control formats (via optional postprocessors)
- Editable tool library
- Direct control of Concept MILL/TURN 55/60/105
- CAD elements: All core CAD functions are available, which replace many complex CAD programs for training. DXF drawings are simple to import.
- CAM elements: By means of clear operation cycles programming for all CNC machines is possible. Teaches cycle programming for the industrial use of dialog controls. Drawings of stages of the work process are transferred quickly to the machined parts.
- CNC elements: Workpieces are produced through direct control of the CNC machine. You can watch views of the machine’s functions, positions, and status when the program is running. The simulation of workpiece processing serves as program control and training.
- AV elements: Editable tool library and drawings.
- Various operations (including dimensioning, crosshatching, labeling,…). DXF drawings can be imported simply and workpieces can be created easier therefore.
- Easy programming of complex NC-cycles. Simulation of raw parts, workpieces and clamping devices in 2D, 2.5D and 3D (collision check).
- Clamping devices and blanks can be adjusted and are realistically simulated by the program.
- The tool library contains a database which allows you to create, save, search and simulate tools as a 3D-model.
- Automatized creation of complex contours for machining.
- CAMConcept is equipped with an editor function including cycles and help diagrams that makes operating and programming simpler.
- CAMConcept can be used with different control and machine types. (NC-export via postprocessor and DIN/ISO-interface)
- The online help functions can be accessed for questions on how to use CAMConcept.
- Creation and printing of tool lists, drawings
|Symbol based operator guidance|
|Graphic input screen|
|Creates CAD drawings and workpieces|
|CAM cycle programming|
|3D simulation of the work process|
|Direct control of 55 & 105 series CNC machine or direct transfer of program to other machines|
|Representation of the work space with tools, un-machined part, feed, tailstock, or vice|
|Editable tool library|
|Integrated NC editor|
|Automatic contour programming|
|Available as single, machine or multiple licence|