Emco have over 40 years of experience in providing machine tools to Education.
We are committed to excellence and quality and offer a wide range of services to Academies, Technical Training Centres, Colleges and Universities. Emco have a team of experienced engineers who can consult, design and install workshops within the education sector.
We supply the latest high quality machines and equipment sourced from UK and European manufactures. We offer the best equipment, service, and ongoing support to our customers. Money spent wisely in the first instance saves more in the future.
Our project management experience and expertise in the design and installation means that we:
- Offer consultancy service in planning workshop layouts supported with 3 dimensional drawings
- Advise on the equipment which is available to meet current and future requirements
- Consult, in partnership with our clients, architects, builders and service providers.
- Discuss and advise on workshop layout and planning, health and safety issues, fume and dust extraction, electrical loadings, safe working distances and risk assessments for Turn-Key Projects.
- Quote for the supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of workshop machinery, equipment, software products, and associated services providing staff training in respect of all equipment.
- Arrange the refurbishment and re-installation of existing machinery where this is an economically viable proposition.
- Manage the installation within a given timeframe and take full responsibility to ensure it is commissioned and ready for use.
- Supply relevant certification/documentation for all equipment.
- Provide a full 12 month warranty dealing with any issues promptly and effectively on site.
- Can also offer, after the first year, a full workshop service and maintenance package for all machinery and associated software products, beyond the normal warranty period.