- Emco Education Ltd was founded in 1996
- EMCO Industrial Training is currently the worldwide leading provider of CNC training systems.
- Stratasys 3D Printing Technologies. Stratasys develops and manufactures two of the most versatile and widely used 3D printing technologies available today.
- The isel CNC router machines are found in various applications throughout industries such as aerospace, automobile and woodworking as well as in medical markets and in Education
- Creaform portable 3D scanners: The easiest 3D scanning experience, generating fast and reliable measurements
- Epilog Laser has worked hard to become the leader in the laser engraving, cutting and marking industry. Delivering CO² and Fiber marking systems
- Kern Laser Systems is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art large format laser cutting
The future is for everyone: The concept of EMCO Industrial Training CNC machines and solutions
The EMCO Group is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of machine tools. Its two commitments “Made in the Heart of Europe” and “Design to Cost” are the main factors in the success of the international company, which stands for functional design and the highest quality standards.
With over 25 years experience, EMCO offers its customers state-of-the-art modular training concepts which meet the most modern industrial demands. Based on its extensive industrial expertise, EMCO industrial training allows for the smooth transfer of knowledge from theory to actual production. Emco also offer the latest technology in 3D colour printing, 3D scanning , laser cutting and with user friendly interfaces providing access for all learners and faculties to utilise the equipment within each educational facility
The future is for everyone: The concept of EMCO Industrial Training.