The Fagor 8055 is part of the interchangeable control WinNC. WinNC allows the user to learn all CNC industry controls that are common on the market on a Concept machine or on a programmers place. One of these controls is the Fagor 8055.
It corresponds in terms of handling and function to the particular original control and it can be used on a commercial PC. The user has the possibility to work on the PC as well as on the machine control and gets familiar with all aspects of control programming in detail.
- When scratching the reference workpiece the workpieces offsets will be taken over.
- When scratching the measured workpiece the position offsets will be taken over.
- In the run-up to the machining process collisions and programming mistakes can be avoided and corrected by using the dry run.
- Already finalized NC codes can be skipped.
- In order to ease the operation and the programming the control is equipped with an editor with helping cycles and pictures.
- The contours the workpieces should have after the machining process are illustrated by graphics in the programming process.
- Alarms, signals, versions and customer information are displayed by the diagnostics.