THE IDEAL WORKSHOP SOLUTION
Speed up production and cut most materials including Titanium, Aluminium, Steel or even Carbon Fibre in seconds!
The iCUTwater SMART is the first choice for smaller workspaces, workshops, and educational institutions. Our goal was to produce a compact and inexpensive water jet system, which requires minimal effort to set up, maintain and operate.
The standard machine has an integrated 7.5Kw pump. Optional 22Kw pump available which can be installed next to or behind the machine. This provides additional flexibility and the machine can be installed through a standard 900mm wide door.
• Extremely compact design
• Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm 1550 x 920 x 1450
• Working area 1000 x 500
• Operator protection (complete enclosure)
• Includes a completely integrated 7.5Kw pump (22Kw pump available)
• Environmentally friendly processing
• Integrated sedimentation tank for waste water pre-treatment
• Power supply via standard 16A 3 phase connection
• Low weight (only 800kg incl. water)
• Low noise emission (only < 78 dB in cutting mode)
• Easy to use control software
• Made in Germany
• No thermal loads, hardening or stresses of the work piece
• Minimal dust or smoke processing, no toxic gases
• Cuts most materials without starting holes
• Flexible applications within all industrial sectors including mechanical engineering, tool construction, metal processing, automotive, aerospace, materials research, stone processing, electrical, textile and leather