Tough Precision Model Material
For MakerBot Method
What’s in the Box:
- 1 Spool of PLA Precision Model Material
Available in Colours:
- Cool Grey
- True White
- True Orange
- True Red
- True Black
- PLA Precision Model Material: Extensively-tested for the highest reliability and measurably accurate parts.
- Smart Spool™ provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print, while a desiccant in the spool maintains a low moisture level inside the drawer bay.
- Glass Transition Temperature: 60-65°C (140-149°F)
- Melting Temperature: 150-160°C (302-320°F)
- Extruder Temperature: 210°C (419°F)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.75 kg (1.65 lb)
- Store MakerBot Method PLA Precision Material in the included a vacuum-sealed metalized polyester bag to avoid moisture absorption from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise material quality and performance. Make sure the built-in desiccant is ion the spool to absorb any moisture exposure during the material loading process.