PVA Supports Pack
For MakerBot Method
Whats in the box:
- 3 Spools of PVA Precision Support Material
- PVA Precision Support Material: Extensively-tested for the highest reliability, dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish.
- Smart Spool™ provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print, while a desiccant in the spool maintains a low moisture level inside the drawer bay.
- Glass Transition Temperature: 60°C (140°F)
- Melting Temperature: 170°C (338°F)
- Extruder Temperature: 210°C (410°F)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 kg (1.76 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.45 kg (1 lb)
- Store MakerBot Method PVA Precision Material in the included a vacuum-sealed metalized polyester bag to avoid moisture absorption from air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performance. Make sure the built-in desiccant is in the spool to absorb any moisture exposure during the material loading process.